AUGUST 17-19, 2017
Registration & Fees:
- Registration for IMPACT will open on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 and deadline to register is Friday, June 30, 2017.
- There is no cost for students to attend the IMPACT program. You must be signed up for Leadership Safari to be eligible for IMPACT.
All students attending IMPACT are required to also attend the Leadership Safari program. If you haven’t registered, you must do so separately online through their website and must do so before June 30, 2017. While there is no fee to attend IMPACT, there is a registration fee of $125 to attend Leadership Safari. There are two options available for qualified students to help completely cover or subsidize the $125 registration fee.
Students who would be eligible for the fee waiver would have to have an Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) between $0 and $5000 as indicated on a completed FASFA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Applications are available on their website and must be submitted by no later than July 31, 2017. Once your eligibility has been validated, you will receive an email from the Leadership Safari program director, Dr. Dani Hiar which will outline the requirements of a person accepting the fee waiver. You must accept the terms of the waiver in order for it to be applied to your account.
Students whose EFC falls between $5,001 and $10,000 can apply for a partial scholarship. If you would like to apply for the the 60/40 Scholarship which covers up to 60% ($75) of the Leadership Safari registration fee please complete the application by June 30, 2017 also located on their website.
- No Show Fee: If you register for IMPACT and do not show up or do not cancel by Monday, July 31, 2017 you will be charged at $150 no show fee.
- Non-Participation Fee: If you register and do not attend all scheduled sessions will be required to pay the early move-in fee and other expenses related to being a participant in this workshop, totaling $400. This fee will also be assessed to those students who fail to fill out the final conference evaluation due the Sunday (8/27/17) after IMPACT ends.
- As an IMPACT participant, you will be able to move right in to your regular residence hall room assignment without being assessed the early move-in fee.
- This time of year is very busy for our campus partners as we begin the process of getting the over 5,500 beds on campus ready for move in. Due to our tight schedule, we will not be able to accommodate any requests for early move. Move in for the IMPACT program will be Thursday August 17th between 8am - 12pm, no exceptions.
- Alcohol and other illegal substances are strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with the policies and rules established for IMPACT will result in immediate dismissal from the program, and you will be required to reimburse the program for breach of contract. In addition, you will be sent to the Office of Student Conduct for possible sanctions.
What is IMPACT?
Schedule of Events
Register for IMPACT 2017