How to Table Like a Champ
- Pick a Building: Do people who would be interested in your RSO spend a lot of time there?
- How do you Reserve a Spot? Create an event on OrgSync to reserve your spot.
- Be Exciting! Make sure the members tabling are outgoing!
- Stand out and Show them who you are! Use a big sign or banner with your RSO’s name on it to catch people’s attention. Also, make sure to provide info about your organization, as well as what to expect when they join. You could have a poster with past events pics and a flyer to hand out.
- Give them Something: People love free stuff. You could have a giveaway with something as simple as candy to give them when they sign up and stop to get more information.
For further assistance with this or any other issue relating to your student Organization, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Student Activities and Involvement at (989) 774-3016 or visit UC 101.