Building Good Team Relationships
- Have a clear understanding of each other’s role in the organization.
- Make clear expectations of each other.
- Have a realistic working relationship.
- Encourage each other to set specific goals.
- Support each other.
- Have a sense of humor.
- Practice open and honest communication.
- Respect each other.
For further assistance with this or any other issue relating to your student Organization, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Student Activities and Involvement at (989) 774-3016 or visit UC 101.