SBAC Funding Request for Projects/Programs:
In order to receive funding for a project, it must abide by the criteria set in the Project Guidelines. Please read through the guidelines to make sure your project is eligible to receive funding.
- Click here to download the SBAC Project Guidelines.
- Click here to proceed to the online SBAC Application.
- The budget request form must be completed and submitted with the online SBAC application. Click here to download the budget request form.
- Click here to see a sample budget request form.
After the Project:
- Click here to complete the SBAC Evaluation Form.
Misc. SBAC Information:
- Frequently Asked Questions about receiving funding for projects.
- Click here to access the SBAC Logo for advertising purposes. All events that receive SBAC funding must incorporate the SBAC logo in advertising or include the following statement: "This activity is funded in part by the SBAC."
Working with Contracts:
RSOs that want to bring someone to campus (such as a speaker or performer) must have a contract made between the RSO and the individual. Additionally, the individual must fill out a IRS W9 form, and an ACH Direct Deposit authorization form.
- Click here for IRS W9 form. This form must be submitted with all contracts.
- Click here for an ACH/Direct Deposit authorization form.
For more information, contact the SBAC Chairperson, Matthew Boak, at firstname.lastname@example.org.